Love animals? So do we!
We’re the Young Friends of the APA and we welcome you to see what everyone’s barking about.
Who We Are
Our purpose is to help the APA connect thousands of St. Louis’ homeless dogs, cats and other animals with loving homes. We’re a group of young St. Louisans who love giving back and we have fun doing it.
What We Do
- Serve as an ambassador of the APA in the community
- Represent the APA and Young Friends at events supporting the APA
- Volunteer at the APA (care for pets, walk dogs, help facilitate adoptions)
Why Become a Member?
As a Young Friend of the APA your membership fee is so much more than a donation – it is how you can be an active part of the APA’s mission to bring people and pets together through innovative and life-saving adoption, wellness, and educational programs and initiatives.
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to Young Friends of the APA events and activities
- Discounted registration to select APA and Young Friends of the APA events and merchandise
- Access to exclusive volunteer opportunities and networking events
- Leadership opportunities
- Unlimited warm, fuzzy feelings
Get in touch: email@example.com