Love animals? So do we!
We’re the Young Friends of the APA and we welcome you to see what everyone’s barking about.
Who We Are
Our mission is to help the APA connect thousands of St. Louis’ homeless dogs, cats and other animals with loving homes. We’re a group of young St. Louisans who love giving back and we have fun doing it.
What We Do
- Represent Young Friends of the APA at events (bar crawls, mobile adoptions, sporting events and holiday parties)
- Volunteer at the APA (care for pets, walk dogs, help facilitate adoptions)
- Provide a temporary home by fostering an animal in need
What You’ll Get
- Limited edition APA swag
- Discounted registration to select APA and Young Friends of the APA events
- Access to exclusive volunteer opportunities and networking events
- Unlimited warm, fuzzy feelings
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Friends of the APA:
Samar Sikka – Chair
Ben Dinehart – Co-Chair
Megan VanWaus – Co-Chair