The 7th Annual 12 Bars of Charity is BACK on Saturday, December 15th! Pick a charity team to support round up your friends, and come out to party for a great cause!
Last year 12 Bars of Charity – St. Louis helped raise more than $95,000 for LOCAL charity and had over 8,000 people participate. Help us break last years record as we aim to raise more than $100,000 in 2018!
**SIGN UP IN SEPTEMBER AND $15 GOES BACK!!**
It’s $30 to participate and you receive…
– A Charity TEAM Color Sweatshirt
– ? $10 donation to the charity of your choice.
– ?FREE Shuttle Rides to take you to 20+ Bars
– ?Ridiculous Drink Specials at All 20+ Bars
– ?Experience the magical feeling that only the worlds most charitable bar crawl can give you!
PARTICIPATING CHARITIES TEAMS
Stray Rescue of St. Louis
The Dudes – St. Jude Children’s Hospital
World Pediatric Project
Friends of Kids With Cancer
Autism Speaks St. Louis
Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club of Saint Louis
Animal Protective Association of Missouri (APA)
Make-A-Wish Missouri **NEW FOR 2018**