Have the Happiest, Furriest Birthday Ever.
Give your child a party they’ll never forget at the APA Adoption Center!
The APA Adoption Center offers birthday parties to help your little animal lover celebrate their special day! It’s sure to be a purr-fectly good time!
The birthday party fee is $250 and goes toward helping the animals in our care. Each party is 90 minutes long. Parties are offered on Saturdays (10:30a-12p or 1p-2:30p) or Sundays (1p-2:30p).
Things to know about birthday parties at the APA:
- Maximum number of children = 15. We cannot accommodate parties of 16 or more children.
- Maximum number of adults = 6
- Party host can bring in food and refreshments, but please note we do NOT have a refrigerator, sink or water fountain available for party use.
- Party host is responsible for providing paper goods and decorations.
- Every birthday celebration includes a pet visit.
- Due to the success rate of the spay and neuter efforts in our community, the APA does not guarantee that puppies and/or kittens will be available for your party’s pet visit. Availability of a particular pet or type of pet may also be impacted by adoption visits.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your reservation. Click the link below to submit a birthday party request. After submission, our community programs manager will be in touch to confirm your reservation.
Click below to download FREE printable invitations for your party and printable APA Wish List inserts for the invitations.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
You and Your Pet
Read articles on important topics every pet owner should know.
How We Reach Out to the Community
Find out how the APA Adoption Center is involved in animal welfare issues. Learn more and lend your support!
You and Animal Welfare
Find out about the top issues in animal advocacy and how you can help.