Now Accepting Canine Carnival Vendor Registration
We are now accepting vendor and exhibitor registration for Canine Carnival 2023!
*All vendor and food truck spaces have been filled and we are no longer accepting registrations*
Canine Carnival is the APA’s largest fundraising event, celebrating the bond between people and pets. 3,000+ animal-loving individuals and their dogs attend this event, which includes vendors, food trucks, a beer garden, dog games, live music, a kids’ area, and so much more.
To participate in Canine Carnival 2023 as a vendor or exhibitor, please complete vendor/exhibitor registration form found here.
Registration deadline is August 14, 2023.
When registering to participate, all vendors and exhibitors must acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions below.
VENDOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
- Canine Carnival will be open to the public at noon and will close at 4pm. All vendors and exhibitors are required to be open and staffed for the duration of the event.
- All vendors and exhibitors must arrive no later than 10am to set up their booth and must be open at noon when the event starts.
- All cars must be moved into the parking area and out of the vendor area by 11am, no exceptions.
- Canine Carnival is an outdoor event and will take place rain or shine.
- No refunds will be given.
- The APA will provide tables and chairs for each booth space. Vendors and exhibitors must provide their own tent and signage.
- Access to electricity will be accommodated, if possible, but is limited. This must be requested in advance of the event. Vendor/exhibitor must provide own extension cords and ensure they are safely managed to avoid tripping or other injury to event attendees.
- Collecting donations for organizations other than the APA is not permitted at this event.
- Non-profit organizations wanting to participate as a vendor should be complementary to the mission and services of the APA, and should not provide like or similar services or be in competition for donor support.
- Vendors and exhibitors are welcome to sell and give away items.
- Special Event requirements (i.e. licenses and permits) will be organized by our events team (Kicking Cow Promotions) after registration is completed.
- Vendors and exhibitors will be provided with a trash bag to collect trash during and at the close of the event. Trash bags should be deposited in the dumpster by each vendor and exhibitor before leaving the park.
- All boxes should be broken down and recycled by vendors and exhibitors at the close of the event.
- APA will send out additional day-of event details one week prior to the event.
BOOTH PRICING AND DETAILS
- 10×10 Booth Space: $75 This space includes one table and two chairs.
- 10×20 Booth Space: $125 This space includes two tables and two chairs.
- 20×20 Booth Space: $175 This space includes three tables and two chairs.
Non-profit organizations will receive a $25 discount on booth pricing. Proof of 501c3 status must be provided.